Sunday, 23 October 2011

C++ Escape Sequence Characters

C++ Escape Sequence Characters. Well, you probably already learned a lot about C + +. In C + + there are some special characters that writing a short but very useful in a program. Special characters with escape sequences are called characters.

Well, here is the escape sequence characters in C + + are:

\ 0: character zero or air-ASCII character zero.
\ a: to sound the beep sound
\ b: to backspace
\ f: to replace the page (formfeed)
\ n: to create new balls (newline) function the same as endl
\ r: to go back to the start line or carriage return
\ t: for horizontal tab, function the same when we typed in the word, then press the tab key on the keyboard
\ v: to create a vertical tab
\ \: To make the character \
\ ': To make the characters'
\ ": To create a character"
\? : To create a character?
\ ooo: oktalnya value for the character as much as three octal digits
\ xhh: heksadesimalnya value for the character as much as two-digit hexadecimal

That excape sequence characters in C + +. Hopefully this information useful for you all.

4 comments:

Leslie Lim said...

Your blog is absolutely worth to read if anybody comes throughout it. I'm lucky I did because now I've got a whole new view of this. I didn't realize that this issue was so important and so universal. You certainly put it in perspective for me.


Kesh
www.imarksweb.org

andrea chiu said...

Just stopping by to see something to read and luckily I found it here what I am looking for. Have a great day! Try visiting my site. Thank you.
nhella

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...

Awesome there, Great work, keep it up. I love returning back to this site and reading the quality content you always have on offer.

Wendy
www.gofastek.com

lee woo said...

Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


ufgop.org
ufgop.org

Post a Comment